We have many years of experience in copyright registration.
In our practice, we cooperate with patent attorneys in more than 20 countries.
OUR COMPANY PROVIDES A FULL RANGE OF SERVICES FOR COPYRIGHT REGISTRATION AND PROTECTION, namely:
- Filing applications for registration,
- Office actions with the State Patent Office,
- Protecting the rights before the Appeals Chamber,
- Obtaining the Certificate,
- Monitoring of client's copyright infringement,
- Copyright protection of the clients before any court authority.
WE ALSO PREPARE AND REGISTER:
- Copyright Assignments,
- Copyright Transfer Agreements,
- Copyright License Agreements,
- Agreements for websites and logos creation, etc.
BRIEFLY ABOUT COPYRIGHT
Relations associated with obtaining and implementation of the copyright in Ukraine are regulated by the Law of Ukraine "Copyright and Related Rights" (hereinafter - the Law) and international law.
The subjects of copyright are the authors of the works, their successors.
Objects of copyright are works of science, literature and art, namely:
- Literary writings;
- Oral works (speeches, lectures, etc.);
- Computer programs;
- Musical works;
- Works created for the stage show, and their performances;
- Audiovisual works;
- The works of fine art;
- Works of architecture and landscape art;
- Photographic work;
- Works of applied art;
- Illustrations, maps, plans;
- Stage processing of works and folklore;
- Derivative of works;
- Collections of works;
- Translation of works;
- Other works.
Copyright is certified by the Certificate.
The rights arising from the Certificate shall take effect from the date of creation of the work.
Term of Copyright - throughout the life of the author and 70 years after his death.
The author owns the property and personal non-property rights.
THE AUTHOR HAS THE RIGHT TO:
- The exclusive right to use the work,
- The exclusive right to prevent others from using the work without his consent,
- The exclusive right to dispose of the right to work in the manner prescribed by Article 15 of the Law.