We have many years of experience in the registration of inventions in Ukraine, entering PCT applications into national phase in Ukraine, CIS countries, Europe, USA, Asia and other countries.
In our practice, we cooperate with patent attorneys in more than 20 countries.
OUR COMPANY PROVIDES A FULL RANGE OF REGISTRATION AND PROTECTION OF INVENTIONS, namely:
- Patent Search,
- Filing for registration,
- Office actions with the State Patent Office,
- Protecting the rights before the Appeals Chamber,
- Obtaining a Patent,
- Maintaining a Patent in force,
- Monitoring of client's invention rights infringement,
- Protect the invention rights of the clients before any court authority.
WE ALSO DEVELOP AND REGISTER:
- License agreements,
- Invention Assignments,
- Agreements as to joint ownership and use of invention,
- Other agreements by request.
BRIEFLY ABOUT INVENTIONS
Relations associated with obtaining and implementation of the invention rights in Ukraine are regulated by the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Rights to Inventions and Utility Models" (hereinafter - the Law) and international law.
The invention is the result of human intellectual activity in any field of technology that meets the criteria of patentability (novelty, inventive step, industrial applicability).
Ownership of the invention shall be certified by a Patent.
Validity of the Patent for invention is 20 years from the filing date.
The Patent is to be maintained in force every year.
Any individuals, business organizations, legal entities and their successors have the right to register invention.
The rights arising from the Patent are valid from the date of publication of the grant of a patent.
The scope of rights is restricted by the claims.
The object of an invention can be:
- Product (device, substance, microorganism strain, plant or animal cells culture etc.);
- The process (method),
- The novel use of a known product or process.
THE TRADEMARK OWNER HAS THE RIGHT:
- To use the mark,
- The exclusive right to prevent others from using the registered trademark without his consent,
- The exclusive right to dispose of the TM rights in the manner prescribed by Article 16 of the Law.
THE PATENT OWNER HAS THE RIGHT:
- The exclusive right to use the invention in at his own discretion if such a use does not infringe rights of other owners of patents,
- The exclusive right to forbid other persons to use the invention without his permission,
- The exclusive right to dispose of the right to the invention in the manner prescribed in Article 28 of the Law.