TOPOGRAPHIES OF INTEGRATED CIRCUITS (TIC)
We have experience in registration of TIC in Ukraine as well as directly in any country of the world.
In our practice, we cooperate with patent attorneys in more than 20 countries.
OUR COMPANY PROVIDES FULL RANGE SERVICES OF REGISTRATION AND PROTECTION OF TIC, namely:
- Filing for registration,
- Office actions with the State Patent Office,
- Protecting the rights before the Appeals Chamber,
- Obtaining the Certificate,
- Monitoring of client's rights infringement,
- Protect the clients rights before any court authority.
WE ALSO PREPARE AND REGISTER:
- License agreements,
- Agreements as to joint ownership and use of TIC,
- Other agreements by request.
BRIEFLY ABOUT TIC
Relations associated with obtaining and implementation of the TIC rights in Ukraine are regulated by the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Rights to Topographies of Integrated Circuits" (hereinafter - the Law) and international law.
TIC means a spatial geometric arrangement, fixed on a material carrier, of all the components of an integrated circuit and the connections between them.
The TIC rights are certified by the Certificate.
The validity of the Certificate is 10 years from the filing date or from the date of the first use of TIC.
Any individuals, business organizations, legal entities and their successors have the right to register TIC.
The rights arising from the Certificate shall take effect from the publication date.
The scope of rights is defined by the reproduction of the topography of integrated circuit on the material carrier.
THE TIC OWNER HAS THE RIGHT:
- The exclusive right to use the TIC,
- The exclusive right to prevent others from using the registered TIC without his consent,
- The exclusive right to dispose of the TIC rights in the manner prescribed by Article 16 of the Law.