We have many years of experience in trademark registration in Ukraine and international registration of trademarks (Madrid System, the European system) as well as directly in any country of the world.
In our practice, we cooperate with patent attorneys in more than 20 countries.
OUR COMPANY PROVIDES FULL RANGE SERVICES OF REGISTRATION AND PROTECTION OF TRADEMARK, namely:
- Trademark search,
- Filing trademark for registration,
- Office actions with the State Patent Office,
- Protecting the rights before the Appeals Chamber,
- Obtaining the Certificate,
- Renewal of the Certificate,
- Monitoring of client's trademark rights infringement,
- Protect the trademark rights of the clients before any court authority.
WE ALSO PREPARE AND REGISTER:
- License agreements,
- Franchise agreements,
- Trademark Assignments,
- Agreements as to joint ownership and use of trademark,
- Other agreements by request.
BRIEFLY ABOUT TRADEMARK
Relations associated with obtaining and implementation of the trademark rights in Ukraine are regulated by the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Rights to Trademarks for Goods and Services" (hereinafter - the Law) and international law.
Trademark is a designation to identify the goods and services of one person from the goods and services of the others.
The trademark rights are certified by the Trademark Certificate.
The validity of the Certificate is 10 years from the filing date and is to be renewed every 10 years by the owner's request.
Any individuals, business organizations, legal entities and their successors have the right to register trademark.
The rights arising from the Certificate shall take effect from the filing date.
The scope of rights is restricted by the trademark image and the list of goods and services fixed by the Certificate.
The object of a trademark may be any sign or any combination of signs such as words, including personal names, letters, numerals, figurative elements, colors and combinations of colors, as well as any combination of such signs.
THE TRADEMARK OWNER HAS THE RIGHT:
- To use the mark,
- The exclusive right to prevent others from using the registered trademark without his consent,
- The exclusive right to dispose of the TM rights in the manner prescribed by Article 16 of the Law.